Since 1999, NTES has been the preferred outsourced IT partner of some of Ireland’s best-known companies, along with a range of equally well-known international clients.
Offering first-class technical support from highly skilled network engineers, we are a cost-effective and flexible alternative to the traditional IT Department.
We have grown steadily since our foundation, and have recently moved to a larger HQ in Limerick’s National Technology Park along with IT support companies in Cork and Dublin.
Why outsourcing your IT requirements to NTES makes sense:
- We’re people first – and techies second. Our team are exceptionally good at building long-term personal relationships with our clients, many of whom have been with us from the very start.
- We allow our clients to focus on their core activities – without the need to become experts in the ever-changing technologies that drive their business.
- We offer you all the flexibility and reassurance of having an in-house IT Department – but at a fraction of the cost.
- Every product offered to our customers is also used by ourselves – proof positive of our faith in what we sell.
- You can judge an organisation by the company it keeps, In this regard, we have been a Microsoft Partner for more than a decade and as the company grows, so too does our portfolio of product offerings.
- We were early adopters of Microsoft 365, but even before its arrival, we had been successfully migrating our clients to the cloud.
- In 2006, NTES became the only GFI Gold Reseller in Ireland and in 2007 the company expanded its expertise to provide commercial audio-visual and IPTV.
- We always offer the option of full warranties with all our hardware, to reduce the long-term cost of ownership. You can choose to extend the cover at the end of its term, to provide even greater security and peace of mind.